Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cubist Painting by Leger sells for $39 million.

This 1912-1913 cubist oil painting by 20th century French artist Fernand Leger, Study for a Woman in Blue, sold Wednesday for a record $39.2 million. (Sotheby's/Associated Press)

I am of course talking about the painter Fernand Léger. Recently some person who shall remain nameless said that the Synchs don't point to Heath Ledger being a son of Laurence Olivier. well this is especially for that twat.

I then come across this article:
http://www.cbc.ca/arts/artdesign/story/2008/05/08/art-auction.html?ref=rss which speaks about the paintings of Leger that were sold yesterday at auction in New York for vastly over inflated prices.

"A 1912-1913 painting by Leger, Study for a Woman in Blue, sold for $39.2 million US, almost double the previous record for the artist, Sotheby's auction house said. The abstract geometric painting shows a woman in a blue dress seated at a table with her hands in her lap"

"The sale made a total of $233.3 million US, about what the auction house had expected."
I then search wiki for Fernand Léger and to the right of the page I see his photo below.



This photo had the following link at the bottom. "Fernand Léger, photographed by Carl Van Vechten, 1936"

I then go to Carl Van Vechten, wiki page and find the most remarkable synch yet again...

You see this man Van Vechten has taken photos of exactly the people I have been speaking about, here is the list quoted on wiki as it is presented by wiki.....

In the 1930s, Van Vechten began taking portrait photographs. Among the many individuals he photographed were Gertrude Stein, George Schuyler, Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, Henry Miller, Anna May Wong, Jane Bowles, Mahalia Jackson, W. Somerset Maugham, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Bessie Smith, Paul Cadmus, Marc Chagall, Horst P. Horst, Georgia O'Keeffe, Gore Vidal, Sidney Lumet, James Stewart, Marlon Brando, Orson Welles, Norman Mailer, Evelyn Waugh, Adele Addison, Erskine Caldwell, Ella Fitzgerald, Alfred Stieglitz, Truman Capote, Billie Holiday, Constance Collier, Lin Yutang, Cesar Romero, Tallulah Bankhead and Sir Laurence Olivier

Note Orson wells and the last named Sir Laurence Olivier. It should also be noted that in the wiki piece the name Orson wells appears directly above Olivier's name in their original formatting.

But of course the synchs don't suggest what I'm suggesting do they ANON.

So could this be a list of royalty hiding among the common men. Truman Capote is a fascinating one to consider in that respect....

Be well fellow star travelers..all is not as it seems......

If you do decide to follow the Capote links who incidentally is another child who was separated from his parents aged 4 then I believe you should look into Harper Lee, who grew up to write To Kill a Mockingbird. Capote and Lee were friends and interestingly another synch which joins up dots is that "Jake Gyllenhaal has stated that the book is his favorite, and named his two dogs Atticus Finch and Boo Radley."

Gyllenhall is my Jesus resonator and as you may know I view Ledger as a John the Baptist resonator, so it is my view that they were deliberately put together as two Archetypes or Alters in the film Brokeback Mountain which I think may be a metaphor for the broken Great Pyramid at Giza.

To Kill a Mockingbird in popular culture

7 comments:

Alex Robinson said...

"Sell in May and go away. Stay away till St. Legers Day...." -leave the sports to you, but had alook at the race.
2007 winner 'Lucarno' brought 'light' to mind (once again). Had a play with name got Lucas Carno which brought up 2007 movie 'Reservation Rd' - as it gave opening scene at Cove Island (Cobh?) and horses owner & film director both 'George' just thought I'd throw it your way.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reservation_Road

Atlantean Times said...

I thought to myself

will I or wont i mention the St ledger..I thought it would be a step to far at this stage but you are indeed correct..

you should know I backed that horse and saw that race again today on at the races, where aiden obrien the grandmaster of Coolmore and selector of the next line of royal horses was being interviewed..

the synchs never end and are gathering pace..

I had 100 on lucarno to win the ledger..it was trained by John Gosden the former assistant to freemason grandmaster Vincent obrien....

good spot on your part though..

yet another synch that suggests Ledger was Bred like a horse and then sacrificed..but the synchs dont suggest it do they lol

thanks again WW

Anonymous said...

Excellent stuff here. Fun to read and I LOVE the tie in to history.

The step you make to the photographer is great, classic synchro.

Thanks!

Thuth

Alex Robinson said...

Your spelling 'obrien' made me think of Oberon & Vincent means 'to conquer'

Atlantean Times said...

I didnt spot that to be honest it wasnt intended..

tell me WW did you have any problems logging on to my page..it seems to me to be taking far too long to load..

cheers gav

Michael said...

"Mockingbirds are a group of New World passerine birds from the Mimidae family. They are best known for the habit of some species mimicking the songs of other birds, often loudly and in rapid succession."

I think I get your point. I lived for a while in a place that was wild and natural, and we had "cow birds".

Cow birds were a species of bird that learned to live by eating the insects off the backs of cows. A symbiotic relationship with another species that had unfortunate ramifications. Because the cow birds had to travel with the cows, they couldn't stay to build their own nests. Their solution was to insert their eggs into the nests of other birds, "mocking" them, so to speak.

Atlantean Times said...

Nice one micheal..

I have one of david attenbourghs vids on the mocking birds..i must watch it again...

thanks to all who took the time to comment..its what keeps me going to know that someone takes an interest..

i started this blog just for me but i know now that of all the things this could all be about my ego comes at the bottom of the list..in fact it doesnt even get on the list..

thanks again...